Menu

Pan-Fried Soy Salmon

Pan-Fried Soy Sauce Salmon is one of my favourite fish dishes among all of my creation. It is sweet and savory flavour with an intense of soybean flavour. The sauce is rich and it is worth a try. Today I am going to use the steak cut. I prefer fillet for this way of cooking. For this recipe I will cook one portion only cuz I eat myself. 

Nutrition Facts

Serving size : 300g
Servings : 1
Calories : 397
Fat : 18.5g
Protein : 58.2g

Ingredients
  • 1 piece of salmon fish fillet or steak cut
  • Soy sauce (for marination)
  • Dark soy sauce (for marination)
  • 3 sprig of thyme
  • 4 clove of garlic (sliced)
  • 2 shallot (sliced)
  • 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
  • 1/2 tsp chicken stock pwd
  • 2 knob of butter
  • olive oil

Method
  1. Wash the fish then add all the ingredients except butter and olive oil. Marinate for at least 30 mins.
  2. Then, pour enough of olive oil into frying pan then lay your fish away from you fry till perfection. Do not overcook it will become dry and rubbery. Makes sure your pan is hot enough.
  3. When you turn the fish you add in the butter and thyme and garlic then baste to get even heat on the fish.
  4. Reduce the marination to make the sauce.
  5. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

authorMy name is Alvin Lim. Welcome to my blog ! Where I am going to share with you my amazing recipes from Western, Nyonya, Japanese
Learn More →



Recent Post

Wikipedia

Search results